Social Media Account Manager
40hrs / £28'000 pa
Can you take charge; Do you have what it takes to work under pressure; How will you go about training and inspiring your team? These are just a few basic questions you need to come to terms with when working with us.
We have an incredibly effective model that generates great output and has been successful thus far. Now, we're keen to get the right people in to make a difference.
Roles & Responsibilities
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience as a social media manager for similar organisations.
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Degree educated ideally with a minimum of a 2.1 in marketing, technology, media or English.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimisation and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Passionate and results driven individual.