Digital marketing agent
30hrs / £21'000pa
We’re looking for great team players to add a bit of spice to our mix. Here at Impressions Marketing Ltd, we don't just focus on one aspect of marketing - your time with us will grant you access to all aspects of online marketing, creating brand recognition and branding along with customer service:
Roles and responsibilities
Improving social media figures by actively promoting the business/brand through the selected platforms. Creativity and
willing to take initiative working individually and also on team based projects.
- Understanding of patterns and algorithms.
- Managing social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkIn, Trip Adviser)
- Helping resolve customer queries and complaints.
- Resolving disputes and logging them
- Collecting and logging customer feedback.
- learning how to create Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising campaigns.
- Writing engaging content.
- Client/Brand meetings.
- Optimising a website's User Experience
- Enhancing the User Journey from being a viewer to a customer.
- Creating monthly client reports using Google Analytics or internal software
IM Ltd are looking for someone with strong writing skills, initiative and a good knowledge of Social media.
You will need a high energy approach to working on digital marketing campaigns and a can do attitude to keep up with our team. We’re champions of our staff and will provide you with all the essential training, you’ll need to progress through your career.
SKills and qualifications
- You will be expected to have a decent understanding of websites, marketing and search engine optimisation.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that is passionate about learning and providing the best service.
- This position is an evolutionary role, therefore we are looking for someone with ambition who is looking to pursue a career in digital marketing.
- The ability to be self-motivated is vital in this position as you will be expected to work on projects unsupervised for small periods of time.
- Education and qualifications:
- GCSE English: B or above
- GCSE IT: B or above
- GCSE Maths: B or above